9 Apr 2012

My leopard nail tutorial

Last days I prefer leopard print.I'm totally opses with leopard print.I wanna leopard on my nails and I start searching on youtube.I found some videos, I chose colors that I like and I started.I wanted to publish you a simple tutirial...
I hope you'll like my tutorial. :]
I used:
-OPI Start-Finish nail polish,
-China Glaze White nail polish,
-China Glaze Dance baby from Electropop collection,
-OPI Diva of Geneva nail polish.












Let's go!

First step:
You need start-finish OPI nail polish to protect your nails.


Second step:
You need white nail polish.
Apply white nail polish.








Third step:
You need Dance Baby China Glaze nail polish.
Apply unequal dots like this on picture.


















Fourth step:
You need OPI Diva of Geneva nail polish.
Add thin lines like on picture.


















And fifth step:
Add OPI Start-Finish nail polish to shine and to protect your art.










Sorry for my bad English.. :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment