3 May 2012

Beauty Tips for this week

Beauty Tips

I love reading magazins and i learnt many trick for my look and body.Iwant share with you...
All of this tips is working I'd try.
I hope you will like!
1.You want to see your skin without hair more than 5 weeks?
You need to remove hair from the roots.Coming weeks you have to daily drinking more than 2 cups of mint tea.






 2.If You want perfect white teeth u only need baking soda,lemon and salt.
You have to do this every 2 weeks.
Cut little lemone.
On piece of lemon add little baking soda and salt.
Use lemon like your toothbrush.

 Whait 30 minutes and brush your teeth normaly.







3.Do you have bags under the eyes? If you have say goodbye to bags!
I love whatching TV to late and I know I shud go to sleep because I geting up early and I'd always had bags under the eyes.Now thats no problem You inly need to put 2 spoons in fridge and whait 5 minutes.Put cold spoons on eyes and thats it!Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment